Certificates of Good Standing

We have heard from a few relief associations that received invoices in the mail from a non-government agency seeking payment for a Certificate of Good Standing. If a relief association wishes to receive a Certificate of Good Standing, it can do so directly through the Office of the Secretary of State’s website. The certificate is not something that relief associations are required to file with the OSA.

Relief associations can check to see if they are up-to-date with their annual renewal with the Secretary of State by searching here.

Published last in the August 2021 Pension Newsletter