The Office of the State Auditor collaborated with representatives of small cities and townships to develop and distribute the Small City and Town Accounting System (CTAS). The program is designed to maintain accounting records and assist in bookkeeping tasks. CTAS also facilitates the submission of financial records to the Office of the State Auditor.
For more information about CTAS, or to receive e-mails with CTAS user news and information, call (651) 296-6262 or e-mail email@example.com.
The OSA no longer supports CTAS Version 7.
The current version of CTAS is CTAS 2021.
- If your entity has ordered CTAS (any release), click here to download the most current version from SAFES.
- If you are interested in ordering CTAS, click here to download an order form (pdf).
2021 Tax Tables (Updated January 6, 2021 )
2021 Tax tables are included in the CTAS 2021 update. Update your CTAS program to the current version (CTAS 2021). See below for link to instructions.
- 2020 Form W-4 Information
- New Wage Legislation Requires Action Starting July 1, 2019
- Instructions for Year-End Reporting (pdf)
- CTAS Newsletter Archive
- Reporting and Publishing Requirements - City Audited Financial Statements (pdf)
- Reporting and Publishing Requirements - Cash Basis of Accounting (pdf)
- Accounting Manual for Small Cities and Towns (pdf)
- List of CTAS Check Vendors (pdf)