My fire department doesn’t have an affiliated relief association. Are we still eligible for state aid?

Municipalities with an organized fire department that don't have an affiliated relief association are eligible for state aid if they prepare and submit a detailed financial report to the Office of the State Auditor. The financial report is on a form prescribed by the State Auditor. The form identifies the sources of receipts and the purposes of disbursements for fire protection service. The financial report is due to the Office of the State Auditor by July 1 annually.