What can I do if I disagree with the valuation of my property or the amount of my property taxes?

The Property Tax Division of the Minnesota Department of Revenue oversees the administration of Minnesota’s property tax system. The department has prepared a fact sheet that provides guidance on appealing the value or classification of your property. The fact sheet entitled "How to Appeal Your Value and Classification" available on the Department of Revenue's website.