What's New at the Office of the State Auditor
Meeting Notices and Materials
- Recorded: Pension Reporting Forms Recorded online training for completing Pension reporting forms. Click here for more information and links to the trainings.
- June 20 – GID: Forfeiture Incident Reporting Form – Law enforcement agencies must submit this form by the 20th of the month following the final disposition of the seized property.
- June 30 – PENSION: Reporting deadline for fire relief associations with assets or liabilities exceeding $200,000.
- July 1 – GID: Town Financial Reporting Form – in Accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) – due.
- July 1 – GID: Town Audited Financial Statements – GAAP Basis of Accounting – due.
- July 1 – GID: City Financial Reporting Form – GAAP Basis of Accounting – due.
- July 1 – GID: City Audited Financial Statements – GAAP Basis of Accounting – due.
- July 1 – GID: Special District Financial Reporting Form and Financial Statements due for Districts whose fiscal year ended December 31, 2012.
- July 1 – GID: Performance Measurement Program reports due.
- July 1 – PENSION: Fire Protection Service Reporting Form due for municipalities with a fire department but no affiliated fire relief.